- Title Pages
- Liverpool Latin American Studies
- Preface and Acknowledgements
- Chapter One Antecedents: The Viceroyalty of Peru Prior to 1750
- Chapter Two Government, Defence and the Church
- Chapter Three Economy, Demography and Finance
- Chapter Four Society, Ethnicity and Culture
- Chapter Five Resistance, Revolts and Rebellions
- Chapter Six Royalism, Patriotism and Independence
- Chapter Seven Conclusion and Epilogue: The Bourbon Legacy
- Appendix One The Viceroys of Peru in the Bourbon Period
- Appendix Two The Visitadores Generales
- Appendix Three The President-Intendants of Cusco<sup>1</sup>
- Appendix Four The Regents of the Audiencia of Lima<sup>1</sup>
- Appendix Five The Regents of the Audiencia of Cusco<sup>1</sup>
- Appendix Six The Intendants<sup>1</sup>
- Glossary of Spanish Terms
- Primary Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Bourbon Peru 1750-1824
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.