- Title Pages
- Figures and Tables
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Economic Aspects of Spanish Imperial Expansion, 1492–1550
- Chapter 3 Commodities and Resources During the Conquest Period
- Chapter 4 The Hapsburg Commercial System
- Chapter 5 Inter-Colonial Trade and the Hapsburg Commercial System
- Chapter 6 Foreign Penetration of the Ibero-American Economy in the Hapsburg Period
- Chapter 7 Economic Growth in Spanish America in the Hapsburg Period
- Chapter 8 Commercial and Economic Relations in the Early Bourbon Period, 1700–1765
- Chapter 9 ‘Free Trade’ and the Peninsular Economy
- Chapter 10 ‘Free Trade’ and the American Economy
- Chapter 11 Economic Relations Between Spain and America on the Eve of the Revolutions for Independence
- Chapter 12 Conclusion: Economic Grievances and Insurrection in Late Colonial Spanish America
- Appendix: Spanish Monarchs
- Glossary of Spanish Terms
- Bibliographical Essay
- The Economic Aspects of Spanish Imperialism in America, 1492–1810
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.