- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 Why is the United Kingdom Important to Sciences Po?
- 2 Franco-Welsh Academic Partnerships: A Case Study Involving Transnational and Cross-sector Mobility
- 3 Double Diplomas: A Franco-British Training Route of Excellence for Teachers of French Worldwide?
- 4 The Entente Cordiale: A Grande École Engineering School Perspective
- 5 Links Between British Universities and French Instituts Universitaires de Technologie: New Forms of Collaboration
- 6 One Model: The Franco-German University
- 7 Raising Students' International Profile: How Do Universities Address This Issue in Europe?
- 8 Franco-British Academic Partnerships at the University of Provence
- 9 University College London and France: Teaching and Research Collaborations
- 10 Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne: An Overview of More Than 30 Years of Franco-British Partnerships1
- 11 Towards a Vision for a Networked European Business School
- 12 Franco-British Academic Partnership: Perspective from Imperial College London
- 13 Sorbonne University's Franco-British Partnerships
- 14 The École Pratique des Hautes Études (EPHE), Paris: Research Collaboration Between Britain and France
- 15 International University Partnerships and the Role of the French Connection: The Experience of a London College
- 16 Maison Française d'Oxford: A Hub of Academic Cooperation for the Humanities and Social Sciences in Oxford
- 17 Multicultural London English/Multicultural Paris French
- 18 Franco-British Cooperation in the Social Sciences During a Period of Structural Reform: Current Positions and Prospects
- 19 The Publishing Industry and Research Perspectives
- 20 Faire Mieux Ensemble: A New Approach to Franco-British Research Collaboration for Growth and Employment
- 21 Internationalising Higher Education: The Role of the British Council
- 22 CampusFrance, the French Agency Dedicated to International Mobility in Higher Education and Research
- 23 The Role of the UK Media in the Communications Strategies of France's Grande École Business Schools
- 24 The Franco-British Connections: A Student/Alumni Network Supporting Franco-British Student Initiatives
- 25 A Golden Triangle: Universities, Research and Business. A Comparative Perspective Between the UK and France
- Appendix 1 David Willetts, MP
- Appendix 2 Valérie Pécresse
- Appendix 3 Rick Trainor
- Appendix 4 Florentine Petit
- Appendix 5 Brigitte Porée: The French Grandes Écoles and British Universities
- Appendix 6 Monique Canto-Sperber
- Appendix 7 Sir Howard Davies: Franco-British University Collaboration-Can We Realise Churchill's 1940 Vision?
- Appendix 8 Adam Steinhouse: Academic–Government Partnerships – A Pragmatic View
- Appendix 9 Hélène Duchêne
- Appendix 10 Support for Higher Education from the French Embassy
- Appendix 11 Strengths and Opportunities in the British University System
(p.205) Appendix 2 Valérie Pécresse
(p.205) Appendix 2 Valérie Pécresse
Ministre de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche (Madame Pécresse's Address Read by His Excellency Maurice Gourdault-Montagne, Ambassador of France to the UK)
- Franco-British Academic Partnerships: The Next Chapter
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.