- Title Pages
- List of illustrations and maps
- Note on language and translations
- Chapter One James J. O'kelly at Jiguaní (1873)
- Chapter Two José Martí at Vega del Jobo (1895)
- Chapter Three Richard Harding Davis in Santiago de Cuba (1897)
- Chapter Four Edward Stratemeyer at Siboney (1898)
- Chapter Five Andrew Summers Rowan in Bayamo (1898)
- Chapter Six Josephine Herbst in Realengo 18 (1935)
- Chapter Seven Antonio Núñez Jiménez on Pico Turquino (1945)
- Chapter Eight ‘Less than human’: Guantánamo Bay (2002)
A Literary Geography of Oriente
- Cuba's Wild East
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.