- Title Pages
- ‘New World’ Exiles and Ironists from Évariste Parny to Ananda Devi
- ‘… without losing sight of the whole’: Said and Goethe
- Metaphorical Memories: Freud, Conrad and the Dark Continent
- Playing the Field/Performing ‘the Personal’ in Maryse Condé's Interviews
- A Concern Peculiar to Western Man? Postcolonial Reconsiderations of Autobiography as Genre
- Still Besieged by Voices: Djebar's Poetics of the Threshold
- Algerian Letters: Mixture, Genres, Literature Itself
- How to Speak about It? Kateb Yacine's Feminine Voice or Literature's Wager: A Reading of <i>Nedjma</i>
- The Rise of the <i>récit d'enfance</i> in the Francophone Caribbean
- The Tragedy of Decolonization: Dialectics at a Standstill
- J. M. Coetzee's Australian Realism
- Ambivalence and Ambiguity of the Short Story in Albert Camus's ‘L'Hôte’ and Mohammed Dib's ‘La Fin’
- Writing Against Genocide: Genres of Opposition in Narratives from and about Rwanda
- Notes on Contributors
- Postcolonial Poetics
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.