- Title Pages
- 1 Distribution, deposition and dating
- 2 Stylistic and technical evolution: prehistory
- 3 Typological development in the first millennium AD
- 4 Wooden textile tools
- 5 Carving and bentwood techniques
- 6 Cooperage
- 7 Turning and woodworking tools
- 8 Organisation of production
- 9 Cultural influences on style and decoration
- 10 Progression, regression and archaism
- Catalogue of domestic wooden artefacts: Britain and Ireland
- Domestic Wooden Artefacts
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.