- Title Pages
- 1 The Navy Board's Shipping
- 2 The Victualling Board's Shipping, 1755–1762
- 3 The Ordnance Boards Shipping<sup>1</sup>
- 4 Agents for Transports, the Procurement of Shipping in North America, and Amphibious Operations
- 5 The Machine in Motion
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C Representative rates of freight paid to transports on foreign pay chartered in Britain*
- Appendix D Agents for Transports
- Shipping and Military Power in the Seven Years War
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.