- Title Pages
- 1 The Role of Monarchy in Eighteenth-Century Britain
- 2 A New Dynasty and a Quarrelsome Prince of Wales 1683–1727
- 3 The King's Realm
- 4 The New King 1727–1731
- 5 Character and Concerns
- 6 George and Walpole: Double Act or King in the Shadows? 1731–1741
- 7 Turmoil and Crisis 1741–1746
- 8 The Rule of the Pelhams? 1746–1754
- 9 Last Years 1754–60
- 10 George II's Reputation
- 11 Conclusions
- Selected Further Reading
- George II
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.