- Title Pages
- 1 Behind the Accounts of First Encounter and the Tales of Oral Tradition
- 2 Writing (In) the Language(s) of the Other
- 3. Histories of Exile and Home
- 4. Locating the First Man in the (Hi)stories of Kanaky
- 5. The Paradoxical Pathways of the First Kanak Woman Writer
- 6 The Hybrid Within
- 7 Cross-cultural Readings of ‘Le Maître de Koné’ [The Master of Koné]
- 8 Writing <i>Métissage</i> in New Caledonian Non-Kanak Literatures
- 9 A Multicultural Future (<i>Destin Commun</i>) for New Caledonia?
- 10 Summing Up
- The Literatures of the French Pacific
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.