- Title Pages
- Chapter One John Murray I and II
- Chapter Two ‘Lord Byron turns pro’<sup>1</sup>
- Chapter Three Janus-Faced
- Chapter Four ‘… and found myself famous’
- Chapter Five ‘I have written too much’<sup>1</sup>
- Chapter Six John Murray and ‘the Demon of Silence’
- Chapter Seven ‘a book without a bookseller’<sup>1</sup>
- Works Cited
- Byron and John Murray
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.