- Title Pages
- List of figures
- List of tables
- 1 Midwives, their women and patients
- 2 Reading case notes
- 3 Sarah Stone, Somerset midwife
- 4 Mrs Stone’s Complete Practice
- 5 William Smellie, man-midwife and instructor
- 6 Dr Smellie’s London cases
- 7 The new obstetrics
- 8 Other cases from London, &c.
- 9 Midwifery through case histories
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2
- Appendix 3
- Appendix 4
- Appendix 5
- Published after 1900
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.