- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- Introduction: Peripheries are not what they used to be
- Chapter One Peripheral Visions, Global Positions
- Chapter Two Deterritorialization and Deperipheralization: Galician Studies at the Global Crossroads
- Chapter Three Sound and Vision: All Roads Lead to Santiago
- Chapter Four Made in Galicia: Making the Invisible Visible
- Chapter Five Reimagining Galician Cinema: Utopian Visions?
- Chapter Six The Galician Magic Kingdom: Nation and Animation from the Glocal Forest
- Chapter Seven A Peripheral Focus: The Rebirth of the <i>Novo Cinema Galego</i>
- Chapter Eight Peripheral <i>Movidas</i>: Cannibalizing Galicia
- Chapter Nine Smells Like Wild Spirit: Galician <i>Rock Bravú</i>, Between the Rurban and the Glocal
- Chapter Ten Bagpipes, Bouzoukis, and Bodhráns: The Reinvention of Galician Folk Music
- Coda: Leaving the Periphery Behind
- Works Cited
- Peripheral Visions / Global Sounds
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.