- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- 1 Bert and Jessie, 1901–1909
- 2 ‘The Saga of Siegmund’ and the Test on Lawrence, 1909–1910
- 3 ‘Paul Morel I’ and the Death of Lydia Lawrence, August–December 1910
- 4 Betrothal and ‘Paul Morel II’, January–October 1911
- 5 Re-enter Jessie, 1911–1912
- 6 ‘The death-blow to our friendship’, ‘Paul Morel III’, February–June 1912
- 7 From ‘Paul Morel’ to <i>Sons and Lovers</i>, July–November 1912
- 8 Epilogue, 1912–1913
The Biography of a Novel
- Sons and Lovers: The Biography of a Novel
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.