- Title Pages
- Biographical Outline
- 1 Jack London: An Adventurous Mind
- 2 Getting the Perspective: The Northland Stories
- 3 Into and Out of the Wild: <i>The Call of the Wild</i> and <i>White Fang</i>
- 4 Class Struggle: Socialist Writings and <i>The Iron Heel</i>
- 5 Individualism and its Discontents: <i>The Sea-Wolf</i> and <i>Martin Eden</i>
- 6 Free and Determined: Questions of Agency in <i>The Road</i> and <i>The Star Rover</i>
- 7 Sailing West: The Pacific Stories
- 8 Coda: Literary Legacy and Scholarship
- Select Bibliography
- Jack London
Kenneth K. Brandt
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.