- Title Pages
- Introduction: Smeathmania
Chapter EightProdigal Returns
- Conclusion: Legacies
- ‘Proposals for printing by subscription, Voyages and Travels in Africa and the West-Indies, from the Year 1771, to the Year 1779 inclusive. By Henry Smeathman.’ [London, 1780]
- ‘Oeconomy of a Slave Ship’
- ‘Mr Smeathman’s Useful hints for those who intend to visit or settle in Africa and other hot Climates’
- ‘Some Account of the Termites, which are found in Africa and other hot climates. In a Letter from Mr. Henry Smeathman, of Clement’s Inn, to Sir Joseph Banks, Bart. P. R. S.’, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, vol. 71 (1781)
- Henry Smeathman, the Flycatcher
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.