- Title Pages
- Introduction The Post-Migratory Postcolonial
- Difference-Conscious Critical Media Engagement and the Communitarian Question
- <i>Banlieue</i> Writers: the Struggle for Literary Recognition Through Collective Mobilization
- Francophone and Post-Migratory Afropeans within and beyond France Today
- <i>Un cinéma sans image</i>: Palimpsestic Memory and the Lost History of Cambodian Film
- Vietnam by Removes: Storytelling and Postmemory in Minh Tran Huy
- Moving Beyond the Legacies of War in Second-Generation <i>Harki</i> Narratives
- Redefining Frenchness through Urban Music and Literature: The Case of Rapper-Writers Abd Al Malik and Disiz
- ‘Double discours’: Critiques of Racism and Islamophobia in French Rap
- ‘Beyond Ethnicity’ or a Return to Type? <i>Bande de filles/Girlhood</i> and the Politics of Blackness in Contemporary French Cinema
- Somebody or Anybody? Hip-Hop Choreography and the Cultural Economy<sup>1</sup>
- Mixed Couples in Contemporary French Cinema: Exploring New Representations of Diversity and Difference on the Big Screen
- ‘Nos ancêtres n’étaient pas tous des Gaulois’: Post-Migration and <i>Bande Dessinée</i>
- Identity and ‘Difference’ in French Art: El Seed’s Calligraffiti from Street to Web
- Afterword A Long Road To Travel
- About the Contributors
- Post-Migratory Cultures in Postcolonial France
- Kathryn Kleppinger, Laura Reeck
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.