- Title Pages
- Introduction: Rwanda since 1994
- Rwanda Is NOT <i>Hotel Rwanda</i>!!!
- ‘Memory-Traces’ in the Work of Felwine Sarr and Bruce Clarke: What Stories of Change Can Commemorate the Genocide against the Tutsi?
- Human Rights Reporting on Rwanda’s <i>Gacaca</i> Courts: A Story of Stagnation and Failure
- Competing Narratives and Performancesin Rwanda’s <i>Gacaca</i> Courts
- The Incorporation of Women in Rwandan Politics after 1994
- Rebranding Rwanda’s Peacekeeping Identity during Post-Conflict Transition
- ‘One Rwanda For All Rwandans’: (Un)covering the Twa in Post-Genocide Rwanda
- Writing as Reconciliation: Bearing Witness to Life after Genocide
- Decolonizing Trauma Therapy in Rwanda
- Promising Generations: From Intergenerational Guilt to <i>Ndi Umunyarwanda</i>
- <i>Imbabazi</i>, <i>Kwicuza</i> and Christian Testimonials of Forgiveness
- Stories <i>as</i> Change: Using Writing to Facilitate Healing among Genocide Survivors in Rwanda
- Notes on Contributors
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.