- Title Pages
- Dramatis Personae
- 1 Communists: Ireland’s ‘Fifth Column’?
- 2 ‘Communists’, the IRA and the Northern Ireland Crisis
- 3 A ‘Near-Communist’ Movement
- 4 The KGB and Ireland
- 5 Left-Wing Republicans Align with Moscow
- 6 ‘A Party of the Extreme Left’
- 7 Soviet Policies in Dáil Éireann
- 'An Alien Ideology'
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.