- Title Pages
1Takabuti: The Historical Evidence
- Introduction to the Takabuti Project
- Takabuti and the Museums of Belfast
- Life and Death in Egypt during the 25th Dynasty
- The Coffin of Takabuti
- Takabuti’s Arrival in Belfast and the First Scientific Studies
- The Orientalist Revd Dr Edward Hincks (1792–1866)
2Scientific Analysis of Takabuti’s Historical Date, Ancestry and Place of Residence
- Radiocarbon Dating of Takabuti
- Radiocarbon Dating
- Mitochondrial DNA of Takabuti
- Takabuti’s Hair
3Takabuti’s Age, Health and Diet
- Imaging Takabuti: Radiology and Osteology
- Takabuti’s Teeth
- Takabuti’s Health: Techniques and Findings
- Retrieval of Tissue Samples
- Stable Isotopes and Takabuti’s Diet
4Takabuti’s Death and Mummification
- How Did Takabuti Die?
- Weapons Possibly Involved in Takabuti’s Murder
- Mummification Methods Used on Takabuti
- Analysis of Takabuti’s Mummification Resin and Packing Material
- The Face of Takabuti
- Takabuti – in Life, in Death and as Part of a Museum Collection
- Takabuti’s Legacy
- Life and Times of Takabuti in Ancient Egypt
- Rosalie David, Eileen Murphy
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.