- Title Pages
- English Translation of the Preface
- Translators’ Note
1.I’m holding a gathering
2.A Kòd Noua [Black Code/Cord] to tie up little pigs
3.Keep reading and you’ll understand
4.Fire in the house
5.Open the gate
6.The little orange tree grew
7.Cousin that’s not what you told me
- For the Trouillots: An Afterword to the English Translation of Ti difé boulé sou istoua Ayiti
- Bibliography for English Translation, Translators’ Note, and Afterword (2020)
- Stirring the Pot of Haitian History
- Mariana Past, Benjamin Hebblethwaite
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.