- Title Pages
- Preface to the Third Edition
- Preface to the First Edition
- Europe and its Jewish Communities 1550–1750
IExodus from the West
IVJewish Culture (1550–1650)
VThe Thirty Years War
VIThe High Point (I): The ‘Court Jews’ (1650–1713)
VIIThe High Point (II): Jewish Society (1650–1713)
VIIIThe High Point (III): ‘A Republic Apart’
IXThe High Point (IV): Spiritual Crisis (1650–1713)
XDecline and Renewal (1713–1750)
- European Jewry in the Age of Mercantilism, 1550-1750
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.