- Title Pages
- Note on Transliteration, Names, Dates, and Other Conventions Used in the Text
Part ICeremonial Synagogue Textiles
- Chapter One The Evolution of Synagogue Textiles in Ancient and Medieval Times
- Chapter Two Fabrics and Techniques
- Chapter Three The Torah Wrapper and the Torah Binder
- Chapter Four The Torah Mantle
- Chapter Five The Torah Ark Curtain and Valance
Part IIAnnotated Plates of Representative Textile Objects in the Synagogue
Part IIIDedication of Ceremonial Objects
Appendix AInventory Lists
Appendix BDocuments Relating to Textiles
Appendix CMiscellaneous Inventories
C5.Late sixteenth- to mid-eighteenth-century mantles embroidered in Prague, now held in the Židovské Muzeum v Praze
- List of Figures
- List of Museums, Libraries, and Collections
- Index of Places
- Index of People
- Index of Subjects
- Ceremonial Synagogue Textiles
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.