- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 A Venetian Operatic Contract of 1714
- 2 What Choirs Also Sang: Aspects of Provincial Music Publishing in Late-nineteenth-century England
- 3 The Modernisation of London Concert Life around 1900
- 4 Debussy, Durand et Cie: A French Composer and His Publishers (1884–1917)
- 5 Nadia Boulanger (1887–1979): The Teacher in the Marketplace
- 6 Copyright as a Component of the Music Industry
- 7 Illegality and the Music Industry
- 8 The Tarnished Image? Folk ‘Industry’ and Media
- 9 Collective Responsibilities: The Arts Council, Community Arts and the Music Industry in Ireland
- 10 Paying One's Dues: The Music Business, the City and Urban Regeneration
- 11 Learning to Crawl: The Rapid Rise of Music Industry Education
- Index of Personal Names
- The Business of Music
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.