- Title Pages
- List of Abbreviations
- List of Illustrations
- Editorial Preface
- Chapter 1 Aims and Achievements of Charles the Bold's Relations with Italy
- Chapter Two Charles the Bold and the Papacy
- Chapter Three Relations with Florence and the Activities of Tommaso Portinari
- Chapter Four The Italian Milieu at Court
- Chapter Five Diplomats and Diplomacy
- Chapter Six Italian Princes at the Burgundian Court
- Chapter Seven Italian Troops in Charles the Bold's Army
- Archive sources
- Published primary sources and cited secondary works
- Unpublished theses and dissertations
- Postscript: Bibliographical Supplement
- Charles the Bold and Italy (1467–1477)
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.