- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- List of Tables
- About the Contributors
- One National-Level Planning in Democratic Countries: A Comparative Perspective
- Two National Land-Use Planning and Regulation in the United States: Understanding Its Fundamental Importance
- Three Structures for Policymaking and the Implementation of Planning in the Republic of Ireland
- Four Rethinking Swedish National Planning
- Five National-Level Institutions and Decision-Making Processes for Spatial Planning in the United Kingdom
- Six National-Level Planning Institutions and Decisions in the Federal Republic of Germany
- Seven National-Level Planning in the Danish System
- Eight National-Level Planning Institutions and Decision-Making in France
- Nine National-Level Economic and Spatial Planning in Japan
- Ten Dutch National Planning at the Turning Point: Rethinking Institutional Arrangements<sup>1</sup>
- Eleven National-Level Planning in Israel: Walking the Tightrope between Government Control and Privatisation
- National-Level Planning in Democratic Countries
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.