- Title Pages
- Notes on the contributors
- Introduction: The City, Globalisation and Social Transformation
- 1. The Contemporary City: A Critical Perspective
- 2. From World City to Pariah City? Liverpool and the Global Economy, 1850–2000<sup>1</sup>
- 3. Urban Regeneration, Politics and Social Cohesion: The Liverpool Case
- 4. Enhancing Spaces of Inclusion? Power, Participation in Governance and the Urban Regeneration Litany
- 5. Gendered Perspectives
- 6. Ethnic Minority Perspectives<sup>1</sup>
- 7. Youth Perspectives
- 8. Elders' Perspectives
- 9. Living in the City: Poverty and Social Exclusion
- 10. Images of the City
- 11. Community Development: Rhetoric or Reality?
- 12. Futures for Liverpool
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.