- Title Pages
- 1 From the Court of Hainault to the Court of England: The Example of Jean Froissart
- 2 Froissart and his Second Book
- 3 Alain Chartier and the Arts of Crisis Management, 1417–1429
- 4 Intellectual Patterns and Affective Reactions in Defence of the Dauphin Charles, 1419–1422
- 5 War, Propaganda and Diplomacy in Fifteenth-Century France and England<sup>1</sup>
- 6 History and the Literature of War: The <i>Boke of Noblesse</i> of William Worcester
- 7 Commynes on Kingship<sup>1</sup>
- 8 ‘Centre’, ‘Power’ and ‘Periphery’ in Late Medieval French Historiography: Some Reflections
- 9 Centre and Periphery in Late Medieval: France: Tournai, 1384–1477<sup>1</sup>
- 10 ‘Decayed Feudalism’ and ‘Royal Clienteles’: Royal Office and Magnate Service in the Fifteenth Century<sup>1</sup>
- 11 Justification and Theory of the Death Penalty at the <i>Parlement</i> of Paris in the Late Middle Ages
- 12 <i>Membra disjecta</i> of the Breton <i>Chambre des Comptes</i> in the Late Middle Ages: Treasures Revisited and Rediscovered
- War, Government and Power in Late Medieval France
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.