- Title Pages
- 1 Beginnings
- 2 Modernist Experiments: Gertrude Stein and Others
- 3 H.D. and the Limits of Vision
- 4 Ernest Hemingway: The Observer's Visual Field
- 5 Success and Stardom in F. Scott Fitzgerald
- 6 William Faulkner: Perspective Experiments
- 7 John Dos Passos and the Art of Montage
- 8 Dreiser, Eisenstein and Upton Sinclair
- 9 Documentary of the 1930s
- 10 John Steinbeck: Extensions of Documentary
- 11 Taking Possession of the Images: African American Writers and the Cinema
- 12 Into the Night Life: Henry Miller and Anaïs Nin
- 13 Nathanael West and the Hollywood Novel
- Cinematic Fictions
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.