- Title Pages
- Map of Avon Valley
- Introduction: Blood & Salt
- Chapter 1 Herewith the (Auto) <i>Razó</i>: Activism and the Poet
- Chapter 2 Standing Up to Aggressors
- Chapter 3 Why I Am a Pacifist
- Chapter 4 Plagues & Bioethics
- Chapter 5 Refugees & Australia
- Chapter 6 Wheatbelt Isohalines & the Making of Isopleths: The ‘Annihilation of Distance’ & Other Subtexts Associated with the Creation of a Sequence of Poems
- Chapter 7 Half-Masts: A Prosody of Telecommunications
- Chapter 8 Geodysplasia: Geographical Abnormalities & Anomalies of an Activist Poetics
- Chapter 9 Activist Readings of Three Australian Poems
- Chapter 10 Working with Coral Hull on <i>Zoo</i> (A Collaboration)
- Chapter 11 De-mapping & Reconnoitring Notions of Boundaries – Mutually Said: Blogging & Acting
- Chapter 12 Poetry, Justice & the Court
- Chapter 13 The School of Environmental Poetics & Creativity
- Coda: Visitors
- Appendix 1 On Anarchism: Tracy Ryan Interviews John Kinsella
- Appendix 2 Dialogue on Vegan Ethics: John Kinsella & Tracy Ryan
- Activist Poetics
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.