- Title Pages
- Notes on Abbreviations and Short Titles
- I Worms, Leeches, Centipedes, Woodlice, etc
- II Scorpions, Spiders, Mites and Ticks
- III Grasshoppers, Cockroaches, Mantids, Mayflies etc.
- IV Cicadas, Bugs and Lice
- V Butterflies, Moths and Wood-Boring Larvae
- VI Beetles
- VII Bees, Wasps and Ants
- VIII Flies and Fleas
- IX Unidentifiable and Fabulous Insects and Invertebrates
- 1. Greek
- 2. Latin
- 3. English
- Insects and other Invertebrates in Classical Antiquity
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.