- Title Pages
- The “National” Maritime Labour Market: Looking for Common Characteristics
- The International Maritime Labour Market (Sixteenth-Nineteenth Centuries)
- Career Patterns
- Labour Conditions
- Maritime Labour in the Netherlands, 1570-1870
- English Sailors, 1570-1775
- British Sailors, 1775-1870
- The International Labour Market for Seamen, 1600-1900: Norway and Norwegian Participation
- Finnish Sailors, 1750-1870
- Danish Sailors, 1570-1870
- German Sailors, 1650-1900
- Sailors in the Southern Netherlands and Belgium (16th-19th Centuries)
- The Labour Market for Sailors in France
- The Labour Market for Sailors in Spain, 1570-1870
- Notes from an Outsider
- Those Emblems of Hell?
- Paul van Royen, Jaap Bruijn, Jan Lucassen
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.