- Title Pages
- Notes on Access and Use of the Archives
- Notes on the Editor
- List of Illustrations
- Chapter 1 Merchants, Ship Brokers and Agents, Stevedoring and Warehousing Companies
- Chapter 2 Transatlantic Slavery and Slave Trading
- Chapter 3 Emigration
- Chapter 4 Maritime Charities, Missions and Educational Establishments
- Chapter 5 Shipbuilding and Repairing, Engineering and other Maritime Trades
- Chapter 6 Maritime Families
- Chapter 7 Seafarers and Other Individuals
- Chapter 8 Special Collections: <i>Titanic</i> and <i>Lusitania</i>
- Chapter 9 Pictorial and Audio
- Chapter 10 Maritime Library
- Chapter 11 Research, Miscellaneous and Non-Maritime
- Chapter 12 Addenda to Guide, Volume I
- (p.185) Chapter 10 Maritime Library
- Guide to the Records of Merseyside Maritime Museum, Volume 2
- Dawn Littler
- Liverpool University Press
This chapter lists the collections of material on maritime history that are available in the reference library of the Merseyside Maritime Museum.
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.