- Title Pages
- About the Editors
- The Newfoundland Fisheries, c. 1500-1900: A British Perspective
Testing Ecological Models: The Influence of Catch Rates on Settlement of Fishermen in Newfoundland, 1710-1833
- Nineteenth-Century Expansion of the Newfoundland Fishery for Atlantic Cod: An Exploration of Underlying Causes
- Status and Potential of Historical and Ecological Studies on Russian Fisheries in the White and Barents Seas: The Case of the Atlantic Salmon (Salmo Salar)
- The Danish Fisheries, c. 1450-1800: Medieval and Early Modern Sources and Their Potential for Marine Environmental History
- Historical Approaches to the Northern California Current Ecosystem
Potential for Historical-Ecological Studies of Latin American Fisheries
- The South African Fisheries: A Preliminary Survey of Historical Sources
- The Potential for Historical Studies of Fisheries in Australia and New Zealand
- Examining Cetacean Ecology Using Historical Fishery Data
- The Exploited Seas
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.