- Title Pages
- About the Editors
Part 1:Intangible Infrastructures and their Components
- Introduction: Resource Flows and Maritime Infrastructures
- Ship Agents in the Twentieth Century
- Consular Services of the Nordic Countries during the Eighteenth and Nineteenth Centuries: Did They Really Work?
- The Narrow-Sea Complex: A Hidden Dimension in Mediterranean Maritime History
Part 2:Resource Flows and Economic Development
- Resources and Infrastructures in the Danish Maritime Economy: Evidence for the Coastal Zone, 1500-2000
- Resources and Infrastructures in the Maritime Economy of Southwest Scotland, 1750-1850
Part 3:Physical Infrastructures: Port Development and Planning
- Fishing Rights in the Postwar Period: The Case of North Sea Herring
- Economy, Traffic and Infrastructure in the Port of Genoa, 1861-1970
- Centralised Port Planning: An Evaluation of the British and New Zealand Experience
- Resources and Infrastructures in the Maritime Economy, 1500-2000
- Gordon Boyce, Richard Gorski
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.