- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Diagrams
- “Everywhere that antinomy of the One and the Many”
- The Is and the Ought, the Knower and the Known
- “The Spiritual Intellect’s Great Work”
- Ancient Frames
- “Timeless and Spaceless”?—Yeats’s Search for Models of Interpretation in Post–Enlightenment Philosophy, Contemporary Anthropology and Art History, and the Effects of These Theories on “The Completed Symbol,” “The Soul in Judgment” and “The Great Year of the Ancients”
- W. B. Yeats’s <i>A Vision</i>
- The <i>Thirteenth Cone</i>
- Shifting Sands
- “Metaphors for Poetry”
- A Vision of Ezra Pound
- Reflected Voices, Double Visions<sup>1</sup>
- Yeats’s <i>Vision</i> and the Feminine
- Esotericism and Escape
- The Political Occult
- W. B. Yeats's A Vision
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.