- Title Pages
- About the Editors
- Maritime History: A Gateway to Global History?
Behind the Atlantic Expansion: Flemish Trade Connections of Seville in 1620
- National and International Labour Markets for Sailors in European, Atlantic and Asian Waters, 1600-1850
- Maritime Expansion and (De)globalization? An Examination of the Land and Sea Trade in Seventeenth-Century Mughal India
- From Hold to Foredeck: Slave Professions in the Maritime World of the East India Company, c. 1660-1720
- Small Town Merchants, Global Ventures: The Maritime Trade of the New Julfan Armenians in the Seventeenth and Eighteenth Centuries
Lighting up the World? Empires and Islanders in the Pacific Whaling Industry, 1790-1860
- Technological Advances in the Maritime Sector: Some Implications for Trade, Modernization and the Process of Globalization in the Nineteenth Century
- Lost in Calculation? Norwegian Merchant Shipping in Asia, 1870-1914
- Why Are the Major Oil Companies Selling Off their Fleets? The Case of Total
- Turning Maritime History into Global History: Some Conclusions from the Impact of Globalization in Early Modern Spain
- Maritime History as Global History? The Methodological Challenges and a Future Research Agenda
- Maritime History as Global History
- Maria Fusaro, Amélia Polónia
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.