- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- Introduction: Against the ‘Infamous Thing’
- 1 Dada’s Radical Negation: The Declamators and Poets of Noise
- 2 Becoming the Dada Body: Masks, Dance and Mime
- 3 A Disintegrating Culture: Dada Violence and Degradation
- 4 Dadaist Disgust: Ideology Theory and the Manifesto Writings
- 5 Hans Arp: Resistance and the Philosophy of Virtual Creation
- 6 ‘L’amiral cherche une maison à louer’: The Counterpoint and Counterpolitics of Language
- 7 The Rude Product of Luxury: Dada Laughter
- Conclusion Permanent Dada
- Appendix Zurich Dada Chronology
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.