- Title Pages
- Stick or Twist? Or
- Business History or Corporate Communication
- Objective? Me?
- Do Archivists Have the Right to Write History? What is at Stake When Writing Your Own Company’s History?
- The Application of Social Science Theories in Corporate History
- The Biographer’s Power and Private Archives
- Company History as an Opportunity and Challenge for University Academics
- Between Credibility, Mutual Trust and Corporate Interests: Regional Business Archives as Partners of Historical Research and Economic Business
- Don’t Waste your Money! Forget the Jubilee Book! The Case for an Integrated Anniversary Approach: A Corporate Archivist’s View
- Archives and Collections in the Twenty-First Century
- The View from the Ivory Tower: The Academic Perspective on the Strategic Value of Corporate History and Heritage
- Seventy-Five Years of Toyota
- Crisis, Credibility and Corporate History
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.