- Title Pages
- Note on the Text
- Edward Rushton: Timeline
- Introduction Rushton Edward, Bookseller, 56 Paradise Street
- 1 ‘Written near one of the Docks of Liverpool’*
- 2 ‘A gang of fierce hirelings appears’
- 3 ‘Yet still our isle’s enslaved’
- 4 Writing Against Empires
- 5 <i>West-Indian Eclogues</i>, or, The Opacity of Form
- 6 Envisioning the Unthinkable
- 7 Washington, Rushton, Garrison, (and Paine)
- Talking Revolution
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.