- Title Pages
- Slavery and Its Legacies
- Representing the Slave Past
- Telling Stories of Slavery
- The Art of Reconciliation
- Shaping Representations of the Past in a Former Slave-Trade Port
- Haiti and the Memorial Discourses of Slavery after 1804
- Cette île n’est pas une île
- Multiple Memories
- Speaking of Slavery
- From Forgetting to Remembrance
- Imaging the Present
- Cartographies of Memory, Politics of Emancipation
- Notes on Contributors
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.