- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Creolité and the Process of Creolization<sup>*</sup>
- Chapter 2 World Systems and the Creole, Rethought<sup>*</sup>
- Chapter 3 Creolization and Resistance
- Chapter 4 Continental Creolization
- Chapter 5 Archipelago Europe
- Chapter 6 Are We All Creoles? ‘Sable-Saffron’ Venus, Rachel Christie and Aesthetic Creolization
- Chapter 7 Re-imagining Manchester as a Queer and Haptic Brown Atlantic Space
- Chapter 8 Queering Diaspora Space, Creolizing Counter-Publics
- Chapter 9 On Being Portuguese
- Chapter 10 Comics, Dolls and the Disavowal of Racism
- Chapter 11 Creolizing Citizenship? Migrant Women from Turkey as Subjects of Agency
- Creolizing Europe
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.