- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- 1 From Guinea to Guernsey and Cornwall to the Caribbean
- 2 ‘There to sing the song of Moses’
- 3 Portrait of a Slave-Trading Family
- 4 Forgotten Women
- 5 East Meets West
- 6 Whose Memories?
- 7 Liverpool’s Local Tints
- 8 Local Roots/Global Routes
- 9 Multidirectional Memory, Many-Headed Hydras and Glasgow
- 10 Making Museum Narratives of Slavery and Anti-Slavery in Olney
- Selected Bibliography
- Britain's History and Memory of Transatlantic Slavery
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.