- Title Pages
- Chapter One Writing at the Margins: Postcolonialism, Exoticism and the Politics of Cultural Value (from The Postcolonial Exotic)
- Chapter Two Exiles on Main Stream: Valuing the Popularity of Postcolonial Literature (from Friends and Enemies)
- Chapter Three Postcolonial Authorship Revisited (from Postcolonial Writers in the Global Literary Marketplace)
- Chapter Four Bourdieu and Fanon on Algeria
- Chapter Five Style as Habitus: World Literature, Decolonization and Caribbean Voices
- Chapter Six Playing the Game? The Publication of Oswald Mtshali
- Chapter Seven Fields in Formation: English Studies and National Literature in South Africa (with a Brazilian Comparison)
- Chapter Eight Archived Relationships: Pierre Bourdieu and Writers of the Caribbean Diaspora
- Chapter Nine Irony in the Dungeon: Anamnesis and Emancipation
- About the contributors
- Bourdieu and Postcolonial Studies
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.