- Title Pages
- Editors’ Introduction
- The Anthropological Uses of Haiti: A Longue Durée Approach
Transforming Ethnology: Understanding the Stakes and Challenges of Price-Mars in the Development of Anthropology in Haiti
- On ‘being Jewish’, on ‘studying Haiti’ … Herskovits, Métraux, Race and Human Rights
- Haiti, Gender and Anthrohistory: A Mintzian Journey
- ‘Written with Love’: Intimacy and Relation in Katherine Dunham’s Island Possessed
Dance, Haiti and Lariam Dreams
‘Haitian Art’ and Primitivism: Effects, Uses and Beyond
- Haiti, Politics and Sovereign (Mis)recognitions
- Haitian Culture in the Informational Economies of Humanitarian Aid
- Urban Poetics
- Epilogue: Kalfou Danje: Situating Haitian Studies and My Own Journey within It
- Notes on Contributors
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.