- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- Introduction: Cold Opens
- Chapter One The TV Mini-series as Historical Memory: From <i>23-F</i> [February 23, The King’s Most Difficult Day] (TVE-1, 2009) to <i>Marisol</i> (Antena 3, 2009)
- Chapter Two Transnational Telenovela Redux: <i>Sin tetas no hay paraíso</i> [Without Tits You Won’t Get to Heaven] (Tele 5, 2008–9)
- Chapter Three Youth Culture on Television: <i>El internado</i> [The Boarding School] (Antena 3, 2007–10), <i>Física o química</i> [Physics or Chemistry] (Antena 3, 2008–11)
- Chapter Four Postcolonial TV: <i>El tiempo entre costuras</i> [The Time In Between] (Antena 3, 2013–14); <i>El Príncipe</i> (Telecinco, 2014)
- Chapter Five Educational Television: <i>XY</i> (Canal 11, 2009–12)
- Chapter Six Aesthetic TV: <i>Soy tu fan</i> [I’m Your Fan] (Canal 11, 2010–12), <i>Pacientes</i> [Patients] (Canal 11, 2012–13)
- Chapter Seven Race on TV: <i>Crónica de castas</i> [Chronicle of Castes] (Canal 11, 2014)
- Chapter Eight HBO Latin America Effect: <i>Capadocia</i> (HBO/Argos, 2008–14)
- Conclusion: Love Bites
- Dramatized Societies: Quality Television in Spain and Mexico
Paul Julian Smith
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.