- Title Pages
- Algeria: Nation, Culture and Transnationalism 1988–2015
- In the Shadow of Revolution
- Algeria’s ‘Belle Époque’: Memories of the 1970s as a Window on the Present
- The Many (Im)possibilities of Contemporary Algerian <i>Judaïtés</i>
- 1988–1992: Multipartism, Islamism and the Descent into Civil War
- Algerian Heritage Associations: National Identity and Rediscovering the Past
- Writing in the Aftermath of Two Wars: Algerian Modernism and the <i>Génération ’88</i>
- The Persistence of the Image, the Lacunae of History: The Archive and Contemporary Art in Algeria (1992–2012)
- Music, Borders and Nationhood in Algeria
- Algerian Youth on the Move. Capoeira, Street Dance and Parkour: Between Integration and Contestation
- Sport in Algeria – from National Self-assertion to Anti-state Contestation
- Beyond France-Algeria: The Algerian Novel and the Transcolonial Imagination<sup>1</sup>
- Performing Algerianness: The National and Transnational Construction of Algeria’s ‘Culture Wars’
- Notes on Contributors
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.