- Title Pages
- Notes on the Contributors
- Chapter One Introduction
- Chapter Two Sisters of the Quill
- Chapter Three Susanna Watts and Elizabeth Heyrick
- Chapter Four Ageing, Authorship, and Female Networks in the Life Writing of Mary Berry (1763–1852) and Joanna Baillie (1762–1851)
- Chapter Five The Female Authors of Cadell and Davies
- Chapter Six Modelling Mary Russell Mitford’s Networks
- Chapter Seven The Citational Network of Tighe, Porter, Barbauld, Lefanu, Morgan, and Hemans
- Chapter Eight Edgeworth’s <i>Letters for Literary Ladies</i> Publication Peers and Analytical Antagonists
- Chapter Nine Mary Shelley and Sade’s Global Network
- Chapter Ten ‘Your Fourier’s Failed’
- Women's Literary Networks and Romanticism
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.