Professor Tim Fulford, De Montfort University
Professor Alan Vardy, Hunter College and the Graduate Center, CUNY
As befits a series published in the city of Roscoe and Rushden, a city that linked Britain to the transatlantic trade in cotton, in sugar, and in people, Romantic Reconfigurations reconfigures the literary and cultural geographies and histories of Romanticism. Topics featured include, but are by no means confined to, provincial and labouring-class writing, diasporic and colonial writing, natural history and other scientific discourse, journalism, popular culture, music and theatre, landscape and nature, cosmopolitanism and travel, poetics and form.
LIVERPOOL UNIVERSITY PRESS
- Copyright © 2017 Liverpool University Press
- The right of Andrew O. Winckles and Angela Rehbein to be identified as the editors of this book have been asserted by them in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
- All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
- British Library Cataloguing-in-Publication data
- A British Library CIP record is available
- print ISBN 978-1-78694-060-5 cased
- epdf ISBN 978-1-78694-832-8
- Typeset by Carnegie Book Production, Lancaster