- Title Pages
- Postcolonialism across the Disciplines
- Map and Figures
- Chapter 1 Sacred Modernity: Nature, Religion, and the Politics of Aesthetics
- Chapter 2 Landscape, Nature, Nationhood: A Historical Geography of Ruhuna (Yala) National Park
- Chapter 3 Inscription and Experience: The Politics and Aesthetics of Nature Tourism
- Chapter 4 Political Geographies: Promoting, Contesting, and Purifying Nature
- Chapter 5 Built Space, Environment, Modernism: (Re)reading ‘Tropical Modern’ Architecture
- Chapter 6 Architecting One-ness: Fluid Spaces/Sacred Modernity
- Chapter 7 Over-Determinations: Architecture, Text, Politics
- Conclusion: Sri Lankan Nature as Problem Space
- Sacred Modernity
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.