- Title Pages
- American Tropics: Towards a Literary Geography
- List of Illustrations
- A Tree Grows in Bajan Brooklyn: Writing Caribbean New York
- Reading the Novum World: The Literary Geography of Science Fiction in Junot Díaz's The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao
- Inventing Tropicality: Writing Fever, Writing Trauma in Leslie Marmon Silko's Almanac of the Dead and Gardens in the Dunes
- Imperial Archaeology: The American Isthmus as Contested Scientific Contact Zone
- Space Age Tropics
- Black Jacobins and New World Mediterraneans
- The Oloffson
- Dark Thresholds in Trinidad: Regarding the Colonial House
- Micronations of the Caribbean
- Golden Kings, Cocaine Lords, and the Madness of El Dorado: Guayana as Native and Colonial Imaginary
- Suriname Literary Geography: The Changing Same
- The Art of Observation: Race and Landscape in A Journey in Brazil
- Notes on Contributors and Editors
- Surveying the American Tropics
- Liverpool University Press
Liverpool Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.